You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Photo of the Day

Oh Eli, what are you so fucking gorgeous? I swear, you are one fine sexy piece of man candy and you look amazing in this photo.

Since I've been digging the blonde hair look, it's obvious that my eyes would fall on you. For me, you look good blonde. It's not like, yellow blonde but more of a dirty blonde and it suits you. Then it looks so smooth and soft that I just want to run my fingers through it.

Eyes. Goodness, you've got hypnotizing eyes Eli. Your another guy who looks great in guyliner and it just enhances your good looks. You also have nice facial structures that give off a strong and manly vibe.

As much as I love this photo, I am unhappy with something. That silk shirt. Yes, you look amazing with that silk dress shirt caressing your body...but I don't understand why you are still wearing it when only ONE button is buttoned. Just take off the damn shirt. I'm sure you have something to show since I can see some definition. Because really...that shirt has no purpose.

If I came home and saw you dressed like that in my bedroom, the first thing I would do is rip off that last offending button and take off that shirt from your body. Then I would let my hands roam around your stomach to your chest and up to your hair, to run my fingers through that soft hair. And...you all know what comes after that. I don't have to write it out for you all.

Now, I understand that someone out there believes that she claims you in U-Kiss...and I'm not going to name any names...*coughs* Neenr *coughs*...but whatever. I'm not going to give you to her. You're my sexy man Eli.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment