You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Rainism" mv Review

The power that Rain has is ridiculous. Before I get into the actual mv review, I have to mention the events that led to watching the mv with neenr.

At the moment, neenr is finding herself attracted to Hallyu Star Rain and decided to watch the epic "Rainism" mv while our other videos were uploading. So, the mv was uploading quite nicely with no difficulty. When I checked the other videos, they just stopped uploading. And as usual, I would refresh the page to make it work. But that didn't work either! The same thing happened to the other videos as well and I realized that I lost my internet connection. Then as I checked "Rainism," lo and behold, that video uploaded all the way to the end. That's when I came to this conclusion.

Rain is so powerful that he doesn't need the internet to upload himself. And he doesn't want us to watch anyone else but him so he stopped the 2pm videos. Wow...the power...

So since Rain's music video was the only one that was working, neenr and I watched this oh so epic video. I would advise to load the video so you can see what I'm talking about.




Now, don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against Rain. I'm actually thankful towards him since he created a group called MBLAQ. And like how my dear cousin would say, they are SEX...Y. I just thought I would let that out so people will not misunderstand me. So, hear are my thoughts.

This music video is SOOO dramatic. It is 5 minutes long and the song doesn't even start to play until you're about 1:30 minutes into the video. I guess that's how long it takes for raindrops to gather together and create Rain. But what really amused me while watching this video was his journey to what it seems like, an underground world.

2:56 - Wasn't that just so epic? There's a fire man-demon who looks like he can take Rain got owned by a swish of a hand. That's all Rain did. All he had to do was wave his hand in the man's direction and there he fell, to the ground. He knows he's so badass that he doesn't even need to look at the guy. Just a swish of the hand, you're done for. How awesome.

3:58 - Now, tell me. The purpose of the woman is...what? I guess Rain's aura is so strong that it makes that woman's hair fly in random places.

4:14 - So...this is the purpose as to why Rain is in this underworld party/orgy. To wave his hand once again at the white-eyed demon and leave. Wow. Epic.

4:30 - Oh yes...this little scene. There really isn't much to say. This just shows the power behind Rain's stare. He doesn't care that the man in front of him his has fangs and can bite him and kill him in one go. Oh no. He has something that can scare the man. His stare.

4:55 - Yeah...there's only one reason why I picked this out. I just love the cane-grinding. That's it really. Oh to be the cane...

Lastly, I just have one more thing to say. Did anyone else notice that all the people in the video were all foreigners? I mean, I did not see any asians. I think the only asians there were Rain's dancers. I just wondered if anyone else saw that.

Well, that ends my review on this epic music video. "Rainism" by the Hallyu Star himself, Rain.

KpopxFanatic

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Indeed, RAIN is SEX...Y.
    The power he had thru the internet, still boggles my mind.
    How the hell does his video be the ONLY one loading when the others are not even showing any progress at all?
    That comes to show, RAIN will always prevail, no matter what.
    And it aint RAIN if it aint EPIC. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete