You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Something I Noticed

I have noticed this for a while and decided to write a post about it.

Now, I don't know if it's just because I'm attracted to this guy that I came to this conclusion but it could be true. It just depends on how you see it. What I'm talking about is that I have noticed that B2ST's rapper, Jun Hyeong, bottom lip is kind of full and sort of protrudes a bit.

Okay, I know that sounds kind of silly. I kind of thought that too, until I found myself continuing to look at his lips. I mean, of course it's not as thick and big as Gi Kwang's and Seung Ho from MBLAQ...but it is pretty noticeable. His upper lip is kind of thin while his bottom lip is full. I'll present you a couple of pictures to back up what I'm saying.



Picture 1 - As you look at that photo, you can see how thick his bottom lip is and how it's sticking out. When I first saw this picture, I noticed how it looked all shiny and glossy. Then I saw how it was protruding out. I mean, don't you guys see it?

Picture 2 - Now, it's not that noticeable in this picture, but his bottom lip looks thick again and his mouth is slightly open. Hmm...now that I'm looking at these four photos again, his mouth is open in all of them. He seems to have his mouth open in a good amount of pictures.

Picture 3 - In this side profile, one can see that his mouth is sticking out a bit...makes me want to touch my own lips to it.

Picture 4 - I don't know if he's yawning to singing in this photo, but his bottom lip looks big in it. Seriously nibble worthy.

Now, do you all see what I'm talking about or do you still think I'm just being ridiculous noticing something like that? Well, I don't know. It's something that I came across and it makes me like him even more. I think he has great lips and I know I will be staring at them for quite some time. And I shall end this post with another Jun Hyeong picture.


Mmm...I want to bite those lips too...

KxF

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean those are some sexy lips. especially in the last pic, SEXY! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lorenny: Haha! I'm glad that someone agrees. I swear...he really is growing on me. Another set of lips that I crave for.

    ReplyDelete