You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Job Yo Seobie!

Right when Jun Hyeong was catching up and taking all the attention away from you, I ended up stumbling upon a video that I have yet to watch. You sang "Cracks of a Broken Heart" by Eric Benet.

Now, Shinee's leader Onew already sang this song before you and I was literally impressed. His english was good and he only messed up once. Because of that one song, I fell in love with Onew's voice and he became one of my fav singers. So...I guess you could say I already had something to base on when I was listening to you singing that song.

But, I have to say that you did a pretty good job. Sure, the english wasn't as clear as Onew's but I was able to understand like...85% of what you were saying. Also, you really had some amazing runs and your expression was perfect for the song. I am once again amazed by your vocal ability and love you even more now. You reminded me why you are my number 1 favorite member in B2ST and your place is more secure now.


Also, you're the first person that I'm crazy about who isn't a rapper but a main vocal. So, you're my first...in a matter of speaking.

Love ya my cute adorable boyfriend! ^___^

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment