You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The 'IN' thing...?

I noticed this a while back and decided to kind of point it out now. Honestly, is there like a hidden meaning behind feathers?

The reason why I ask is because there have been four groups who have had feathers in their outfits. It started off with two rookie groups that debuted in october. MBLAQ and B2ST.

Left: Gi Kwang from B2ST. As you can see from his outfit, his right sleeve has white feathers that go around his arm. Now, I don't see anything wrong with the feathers as a fashion statement...but I just find it bothersome how the feathers are covering some of his arm...which is a big no.

Right: G.O from MBLAQ. Like Gi Kwang's, he has feathers as well but black and on both sleeves. They are a bit longer than the other one and not as fluffy. I think it's really cool that it's black though. The opposite of Gi Kwang's.
At the time, I didn't really pay attention to it. I just that it was interesting and funny how both rookie groups had feathers in their outfits. But then I saw a group who made their comeback and saw a lot MORE feathers.


Yes...SHINee made their comeback with 'Ring Ding Dong' and decided to look like birds angels. I guess one member wearing feathers wasn't enough so they put feathers on ALL of them and use black and white feathers. When I thought that the feather trend was going to end with them, I recently saw a performance by another group who made their comeback a couple of weeks ago and once again...saw feathers.


I understand that this is a blurry pic, but this is U-Kiss member Alexander. This is from their most recent performance and I couldn't help but notice the black feathers that were on his shoulders.
Now, really...what is the attraction with feathers? Like I said...I don't think there is anything wrong with using feathers...but when you see it on four different groups you start to wonder what is so great about them? Because...it's just feathers.
There really is no point to this post but the whole feather thing...I just thought that it was kind of weird seeing feathers all the time.
KxF

1 comment: