You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Abs...Korean or Non-korean...Still sexy.

Oh yes...you read correctly. I have been, or still am, fangirl-ing about a man that is non-korean. Yup, I admit it. I found myself 'spewing the nasty' after watching that twilight movie, New Moon.

Now, hear me out. I'm not a Twilight fan. I haven't even read the books. I watched the first one because my friends wanted to watch it. But what made me want to watch the second one was because in the trailer...I saw abs. I saw this.

Mmm...if those pants could go any lower...

If you guys noticed, I'm really not that nasty with my posts. The only person that is able to bring that side out of me is Sexy Beast Taec and I thought that he was the only one. Oh, how wrong I was.

I was literally panting and squeezing my friends hand whenever he showed up with no shirt on. Thank goodness because to me, shirts are considered to be offensive to a body like his. My god...and to think that he's actually a year younger than me! He's 17! Holy moly.

But what got me panting like a bitch in heat was the scene when he was in the rain...shirtless...with that lame-ass long haired wig gone, revealing his real hair. Now, just picture it.

Black hair, plastered against his forehead...raindrops cascading down his body, graciously outlining his 8-pack (yes...8-pack...I counted) with no shirt. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen...I seriously could have jizzed at the moment. Any guy who has amazing abs with no shirt on under the rain just gets to me.

His abs. Oh dear lord, his abs. Delicious...milk chocolate abs that I just want to lick and nibble all over. Those abs is the main reason why I paid $9 to see this movie. Nothing else...just him. And because he's a 'werewolf' he is called a dog a couple of times in the film. Oh the thoughts that ran through my head when he was called a dog.

He can be my pet for all I care. The first thing that came to my mind when I heard the dog reference was MIR needs to lend him one of his dog collars. How sexy would that be if he were to wear a dog collar with that delectable body of his...*sighs*...*starts to daydream*...Mmm...both of them shirtless with dog collars, at my disposal...the endless possibilities.

Right now, Taylor aka Jacob, you are my non-korean lover and the second person to have made me spew the nasty. I swear, I was being so dirty that I started to sound like neenr. Even she was weirded out by me.

What you do to me Jacob...what you do to me...

KxF

2 comments: