You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you feel my heartbeat?

It has arrived. It has finally been released, 2PM's music video for their new single 'Heartbeat' is out. And like usual, I was no less impressed with it then their other works. Instead of a review of the music video, I'm just going to fangirl over it because there are more wins than fails in this music video. So, here is the music video. Like my 'Rainism' mv review, I would advise to load up the video so you know what moments I'm fangirl-ing about.




0:00 - Before it even started, I was already hooked because the man lying on the sand was none other than my number 1 guy, Taecyeon. Sure, it was really dramatic but he's just so damn fine!

0:22 - Seeing these 6 six men with pain expressions and tears falling down their faces makes me want to get into the music video and hug all of them...especially Taecyeon and Junho. Taecyeon yelling and Junho crying...it hurts my heart.

0:54 - My god...his chest pops! My love Taec rapping along with his hard chest pops is almost too much for me to handle. Oh my...

1:09 - I really do not know why...but I found Chansung so hot at that moment. The expression on his face and how his voice sounded like...I really found it sexy.

1:23 - Is it just me but doesn't Wooyoung look SO hot in this music video? I honestly could not take my eyes off of him. Whether it's his hair or the guyliner...he is so damn fine. And I just loved his voice when he was singing his part. Seriously...Wooyoung sure is catching my attention at the moment.

1:53 - Now...I'm not really a fan of Junsu. I didn't give him a second glance before. But in this music video...I don't know why, but Junsu is looking good. I told neenr about this and she sort of agreed with me. Her answer was because of the hair swishing..and she was right. Keep swishing your hair Junsu and you'll find me looking at you.

1:58 - Totally random but I thought that Junho dancing that cool weird move was really awesome. He's the one on the right if you all didn't know.

2:06 - Oh yesss....the hair swishing. That move is so simple and yet these men make it so damn sexy. Then you have Wooyoung in the middle, and with my new fascination with him...I was going gaga over him.

2:25 - Now...I love Nichkhun. Don't get me wrong. He's sexy and everything, with him speaking in english. But this is one of the fails that I mentioned earlier. Why would the hair stylist...knowing how dramatic this music video is pull an 'alfalfa' look. I swear, he has a good portion of his hair just randomly sticking straight up on his head...it's hard to feel the pain and heartache with that hair.

2:34 - A fine sexy man is what Junho is. He just looks so powerful here in his second solo. There was one part where the other members are getting up around him and then Junho put his arms out and they just fall to the ground. Now...that is powerful...like Rain. And now that I highlighed what I liked about this part, I am going to mention the fail in this part too. Even though it's not as much as a straight rod like Khun's his little ponytail is kind of distracting as well. Really...what they hell were the hair stylists thinking...

3:35 - Now...that was just amazing. That move was seriously cool and I love how Taec was like, 'Come on. Stand on my thighs of steel.' Then there was a bit of tutting too which was great...and the tumbling. Really great.

3:42 - And what a great ending. Wooyoungie ended it with a cool flip-spin on the floor-laying on his back with a chest pop. Really epic if you ask me.

Overall, I'm loving this music video and I can watch it the whole entire day. Now, as you all can see, Taecyeon is number 1 man and my favorite member of 2PM if I had to choose. He has always been the first member I fell for and will probably continue to love him. But...

I'm going to be honest. even though Taec did an epic beginning to the music video...I found myself noticing someone else. Yes, I said it. My eyes were not on Taec but a different member. And that member is...Wooyoung. I really could not keep my eyes off of him during the video. I would look at Junho when his part came up, but then my eyes would go back to Wooyoungie.

My Top 10 better start to prove to me as to why they should be on my list because Wooyoung is getting close to booting someone off.

2PM...I wish you the best of luck with the days to come. I will continue to support you as you are. And I'll wait for you Jaebeom. The members and the fans around the world will await your return, whenever that will be. 2PM fighting!

Jaebeom fighting!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment