You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My number 1 man...

Ok Taecyeon...Daeri Daeri...my number 1.

In these couple of days, you have proved to me and the other k-pop guys as to why you are #1 on my Top Ten list. I really cannot resist you. I love everything about you.

You, Ok Taecyeon bring out different sides of me. And it's crazy how you make me slowly make me smile, make me laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes, make my heart melt, make my heart beat rapidly...and make me think of nasty dirty thoughts that it shocks me.

Yes...I'm not really much of a nasty person...well, I don't voice it out really. Just keep my thoughts to myself, or I occasionally mention a thing or two with neenr. But you Taec, you bring it out of me. You bring the nasty out and it all started with a text that I got from neenr.

Text Message convo

neenr: Have you heard all night long by 2pm?
KxF: No...is it good?
neenr: Ohhhhmyyyyygoooood. I'm not sayin anythin...jst listen to it...
KxF: Alright. Let me listen. I'll text you when I'm done.

So, listened to the song and this was my reply.

KxF: Ok...for the second time in my life...I'm going to say this word...
I believe I just JIZZED in my pants...holy mother of god...Taecyeon's voice is just pure SEX!! I was already turned on with his low sexy voice speaking in English...and then they added music that your hear at a Dr. Love radio station. He sounded like a pimp and I wanted him to do me ALL NIGHT LONG!! Oh god...do you know how hard it was for me to not smile like a turned on gal on a bench with the first 28 secs of the song? Fcking damn hard...

Yes, I was on campus during my break period on a bench with people around me while I listened to that song. And if you do not know what song I'm talking about...it's the song that is playing when you first enter my blog. Now really...are you listening to what Taecyeon is saying?

"Girl...Come a little closer...Let me show you...what you've never felt
before...yeah...shh...Come on...yeah...shh..."

How can you NOT jizz at that shit? He's saying that he's going to show you things that you've seen or felt before in the fucking bedroom or any room for that matter. I'll probably be seeing stars once he's done showing me what he's got...(and probably be sore for days). And he keeps shush-ing because I'm being too loud...oh god...I need to stop...

ANYWAYS, I knew how hot and sexy he is...but this fucking confuses the crap out of me. How the hell can he be like this?


He's exuding so much raw emotion and power breaking those ice slabs. A face that you do not want to mess with and yet, it turns me on to the max. It's like...you're sexually frustrated and you need someone to relieve you of it...and I'm right here. But back to what I said before the video. I don't understand how you can have a face of raw sex and then act like this.


His sexy twin brother left and now the cute adorable brother appeared. Look how cute this man is! He's all smiling and rubbing and hugging that cute thing. I'm smiling and giggling like an idiot right now. I'll be your marshmallow Taec.

Ok Taecyeon, you seriously are a man that people like myself cannot help but fall for you. Continue to be yourself and I'll keep blogging about you. And your spot in my Top Ten list, it's pretty much solid at the moment.

My number 1, Taecyeon.

KxF

1 comment:

  1. i still dont have that song on my iPod.

    it might not handle it's SEX CAPACITY!

    ReplyDelete