You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Shinee's Minho...A Player?

I know. Choi Minho? A player?

It's an interesting thought, don't you think? I kind of find it funny actually.

I actually don't see Shinee's Flaming Charisma Minho as a player, but that word came to mind when I watched this video.

I understand that there are no subs and such...but one can kind of deduct what is happening. But let me kind of give you the jist of it.
Minho is told to chose between all those girls until he picks his ideal one. Before this show came on, there was another episode I believe where Minho was on a 'date' with his so called ideal girl, Goo Hara. So, the thought of player came into my mind as I watched this knowing that Goo Hara was considered to be his ideal girl.
Anyways, here comes the supposed 'player' part. It was fun to see Minho having a hard time choosing between the girls. I was surprised to see that he chose 4Minute's Hyunah, but not as surprised to see that he chose Brown Eyed Girls Narsha over Goo Hara. Everyone including her were surprised to see that because of the supposed 'date' in the other episode. It seemed like he liked Goo Hara...then Narsha...then SNSD's Yuri, which ended up being the girl that he chose at the end.
Honestly, I just found the whole video funny because you rarely see Minho like this. It's obvious to everyone that he's not the most vocal member in Shinee so it's nice to see him on variety shows like this and Dream Team 2. He kept on smiling and seeing him having a difficult time with the girls was just so much fun.
If I had to choose though, I would have liked him with Narsha. She was pretty funny and really cute when she danced in between Minho and Yuri. The two of them looked good together.
Hope you had fun on that show Minho.
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment