You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

B2ST icons

In a span of I dont know how long, I was finally able to finish making icons of each member of my new found interest, B2ST. So, here they are!


b2st,Doo Joon,beast,icon Hyun Seung,b2st,beast,icon Jun Hyung,b2st,beast,icon

b2st,beast,yo seob,icon gi kwang,beast,icon Dong Woon,b2st,beast,icon
Yup...here they are. My sort of first set of icons.
And I have to say, I'm pretty happpy with how they all turned out. But I noticed that the icons got a bit better with each icon. The first one was Yo Seob and the last one I did was Doo Joon. Anyways, those are my icons. Hope you like them!
KpopxFanatic

5 comments:

  1. Can i use one of the Yoseob icon as my avatar in the forum? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Yeah! For sure. I would actually be honored if you used one of my icons in the forum. Be my guest...I'm not sure on how you will get this reply unless you check my blog again...but yes.

    You can use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really adore B2ST, i love them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. Can have them at a sexy party? :D They be so delicious.
    Hyun Seung though makes my heart throb like the dickens!
    Gi Kwang Makes my knees weak.
    Dong Woon's smirk makes me fall over.
    YoSeob's baby face but hard body makes you want to open your bedroom to him.
    Jun Hyung's is hardcore-ness is what gets me going and finally Doo Joon's voice will make me succumb to his command. I want them all in mah bed xD

    ReplyDelete