You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, November 23, 2009

My New Eye Candy: Chung Lim

Yup. I have...once again, found myself attracted to another man. That man is rookie singer that debuted months ago...
Chung Lim

Because blogger is being lame...it made my huge pic this small....

Chung Lim. A solo artist that came out a couple of months ago that really didn't get noticed much. I mean, it is hard to make it big as a solo singer when k-pop girl/boy groups are so popular. So, here's the story on how I stumbled upon this hunk.

As I watched Dream Team, because Eunhyuk and Minho are in it, I saw this familiar face. I knew I've seen this guy before but I couldn't put my finger on it. So, I just pushed it aside and kept on watching the show. Then, when I saw the most recent Dream Team episode, this guy had a dance solo and at the moment I knew I just had to figure out who this guy was.

So, I scrolled down to look at the comments and found out that his name is Chung Lim. So, I YouTub-ed him and saw videos of live performances, star golden bell and music videos. Then, I watched a star golden bell cut video of him and I realized that was where I saw him. He was on the same star golden bell episode with Super Junior. I continued to watch cuts and his three music videos and realized that he's really good-looking and has a pretty good body.

Another thing I noticed was that he looks like Heechul is a couple of angles. Like...if Heechul were less feminine and had muscles he could be Chung Lim. I think it's his smile that makes me think of Heechul. See?



Do you guys see it? I don't know...but I do. If you just watch his music videos, you really can see the resemblance these two guys have. Another person that I think Chung Lim sort of looks like is Gi Kwang from B2ST. I don't have a comparison picture of the two, but I have a picture where he looks like him.



What do you guys think? Does he look like Gi Kwang here? I don't know...maybe not. Lol! He just reminded me of Gi Kwang.

Anyways, I just really thing he's good-looking. He's also an amazing dancer in my opinion. I could watch him dance for hours probably. Sure, he's probably not the best singer out there...but he's not bad. His voice is just low and such, but I don't mind listening to it. And like I said, he's just so damn hot.



Mmm...he has nice thick lips too...

I just hope he continues to show up on Dream Team from time to time because he really isn't that popular. It's sad to get into him and then rarely see him. Wish you luck Chung Lim.
KxF

4 comments:

  1. First of all... hello this lean piece is so MINE ....I can't seem to find him but I called dibs long ago!! LOL I do hope he is working on an amazing comback. He needs work but don't the all and he has heart, killer lips and he's super TALL!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    I know...I'm so sad that I didn't notice this good-looking guy sooner.
    I was too busy with Super Junior's comeback to notice anyone else...
    But I'm with you, I hope he does make a comeback because I just noticed him now.
    And I LOVE that he's tall too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hellooooo , Can you tell anything about him , please ?
    he just disappeared T_T

    ReplyDelete