You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Heart Beats for 2PM

Videos not working...TT____TT
After watching the MAMA award videos on YouTube, I just had to express how I felt about the turn of events for 2PM.

Everytime these guys perform, I continue to get goosebumps and admire them for continuing to go on after everything that has happened to them. I kind of had a feeling that Jaebeom wouldn't have been there, but it's okay. If he needs more time, he needs more time. I'll say that it was kind of random that JYP was there, but I guess it was nice how it seemed like he'll continue to have their backs. He won't abandon them. But seeing them perform Again and Again with the spotlight literally screaming at the empty spot that belonged to Jaebeom just made me smile a sad smile. It's sad to see it empty, but at least it shows that Jaebeom is still a part of 2PM and that empty spot is waiting for him to take his place.

First of all, it was nice to see that other groups like 2NE1, G-Dragon and Kara showing their respect for 2PM and what they went through. I was very happy when I heard 2PM being called and seeing G-Dragon predict it was them. I seriously got teary-eyed and choked up while watching them say their speech. Wooyoungie crying the whole entire time from the minute their name was announced till the end, Junho crying during his speech, Junsu talking about Jaebeom, Taecyeon pointing out where Jaebeom would be with the small gesture, Chansung teary-eyed with his message to Jaebeom and I believe it was Nichkhun who said "Thank you" at the very end...it just really got to me. I believe that this was such an honor and I do not mind at all that they got the Best Artist of the Year Award.
During these two videos, I can say that I had goosebumps all over. This is a group that I love and I want tho see them succeed. I will continue to, like other Hottests, to support and stay by their side.
2PM hwaiting! Jaebeom hwaiting!
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment