You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Addition...

Yes. You read the title correctly. I have a new addition to my long list of korean guys that I think about on a daily basis. And I'm not going to prolong the wait with a long intro like I usually do...so here he his.


B2ST,Jun Hyung,Jun Hyeong


B2ST's rapper, Jun Hyeong

Yes, this rapper has found his way to becoming another person for me to daydream about. Sure, it took me a while to give in to your charm and your interesting hair. But I have crumbled and this is why.

1) You're just so cool. Everything about you and everything you do is just so fly. I love your rapping and your voice is low and raspy as well. And that is one of my weaknesses. I fall hard for someone who have low voices...like my Taecyeon.

2) I love all the shades and glasses you wear. There are even some that I just want to take from you. And you look good in all of them.


B2ST,Jun Hyung,Jun Hyeong


And for a couple of days now, you were on the line. You were so close to going over and becoming someone that I was sigh and smile at whenever your face is on screen. Jun Hyeong, you just needed to do something to cross the line and you did. Because of this reason, you made it over.

3) As I was looking through the album and the little photobooklet with the lyrics for the song, I saw something interesting. There was a line that read, "Rap Made By." And right next to that line was your name. Yes...your name. I was shocked at first, but thought that it was so cool that you were able to write one rap for the album. But then I realized that in all of the 5 songs...all of the raps were made by you. Because of that sole reason, you made it. I am in awe with your talent and that you were able to have your raps incorporated in your first mini album.

As of today...November 10th, 2009...you are in my top 3 in B2ST.
Congrats.

KpopxFanatic

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree.
    I cannot get enough of that manly raw voice of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so fly...this guy.

    He knows wassup.

    Them rappers.

    Aish.

    ReplyDelete