You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Eye Candy Becoming So Much More

I blogged earlier about how another guy got added to my Eye Candy list. But in about a day or two, he is slowly becoming more than just Eye Candy. Chung Lim is beginning to enter my life and my heart as well.

I keep finding myself searching for him on google and YouTube. I never get tired of watching him dance on the recent episode of Dream Team 2 because he's just so good at dancing and that's what made me look him up.




Dance segment is from 4:46-5:26

Honestly, I've probably watched just that short segment of him dancing at least 15 times now. I actually spent hours yesterday looking through pages and pages of pictures of Chung Lim on soompi and saving it to a pictures folder dedicated to him. And today, I even looked up 'Chung Lim Dream episode cuts' on YouTube. Not only is this man sexy, but he can be the cute and a-dork-able too.
Here's evidence of how sexy this man is.


Arms. Chest. Abs.

That is what I'm getting an eyeful of with these two pictures. First of all, I'm a sucker for a grunge like photo like these. The photo on the left gives you arms that you want to see flex multiple times doing pull-ups...push ups...arm curls...and have them wrapped around you. I would love to be wrapped around his strong arms. He has a great profile too in the left photo.

Now, the right photo is probably one of the sexy angry faces that I'm drawn too. He looks like he's going to beat the shit out of someone and after that, he's probably going to want to hop into be with someone with the adrenaline rush running through him. And that body! My goodness...he isn't has ripped as Jaebeom or Gi Kwang, but it's still pretty good. It still makes me feel hot.

Yes, everyone can see that Chung Lim is sexy. But this sexy man can also be VERY cute.



When I saw these two pictures, it just made me fall for him some more. He is such a cutie and a dork behind that hot-sexy exterior. I laughed at the picture on the left because it makes me believe that he's a fun person to hang out with. Not only would you get a hot boyfriend but he would be a blast to be with. And with that smile? Man...his smile just makes me melt inside.

I just have one more picture to share. So you've seen Chung Lim sexy, and you've seen him cute. Now, here's a picture where he's cute and sexy at the same time.



A mixture of cuteness and smexiness in one. The cute small smile on his face with his eyes closed makes me squeal and his glossy chest makes me pant. I sure am falling farther into his charm.

Well, I can say this. Chung Lim, you are more than Eye Candy to me now. I don't know if I can put you on my list of men at the moment, but I will say that you're on your way. It depends on whether you'll continue to show up in the k-pop music scene since you're not that popular as the rest. I wish you luck and hope to see you in Dream Team 2 soon.

Chung Lim hwaiting!

KxF

5 comments:

  1. Oh i know what u mean, hes one hot piece of a man LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    I know, right?

    I really hope he shows up more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He´s sooo amazingly hot *__*
    We need more eyecandy like him in this World

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PrincessRuki: I know right? I actually found out that he's planning on making him comeback and everything. Haven't really heard any music or seen any videos but I'm excited because I get to see his gorgeous face more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe! Wonder what you think of the new vid now that it's out!

    ReplyDelete