You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pissed Off...

I swear...it's like some higher being is preventing me from learning the korean language. Right when I thought that I could enjoy my spring sem of college by learning a language I've been dying to learn...I noticed that my college only has the second level class available!

Now, I know. I could be on the waiting list for the first level...but it's not even fucking there! The only class that the fucking online site is giving me is the second level. Now...what the hell?! For the fall semester when I debating whether or not I should take that class...all three levels were there. And now they only have the second level? That's just so damn stupid!

So, I thought...alright...I'll just take it at a community college that is near by. And a friend of mine told me that this certain college has it. She seemed for sure about it so I didn't get too annoyed with my college and when to the community college website. And guess what, she was wrong! They do not have it! Then, I checked about four to five more community colleges around my area and guess what, NO FUCKING KOREAN CLASSES!

Really, does no one want to learn the korean language anywhere? And when there is a college that is teaching it...it's not even the level that I need to be in. This is horrible...really. Is this a sign that I should just watch and listen to all my korean stuff knowing nothing forever???

It better not. Grr...I'm so angry!

Fucking school system...

KxF

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...

    wow...how did you even stumble across my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww!!!! and i was guna depend on u for some show translations.
    TTTTT____TTTTTT
    don't worry. for the time being. we can always google "how to speak KOREAN"...
    goddamn! i can't stop staring at the JUNHO GIF!
    Aww...and that hand just going down from the chest, to his abs, right down his...
    AISH!
    must. blog. NOW

    (u shud listen to MAN MAN HA NI to relieve stress. YOU MADE ME PISSED OFF!)

    ReplyDelete