You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Dream?

I had the most random dream ever while I was sleeping in my car waiting for my class start. Lately, I have noticed that I have been having more dreams in my car then in my actual bed. Weird, huh?

Anyways, off to my interesting dream.

Dream World

World
I entered my last class of the day, Intro to Art 101. As I was sitting in my usual seat, I noticed someone in a white hoodie heading towards the row behind me. I don’t know why I did this, because I have never turned around to see who was sitting in the row behind me. But, this time I did and when I looked at the guy in the white hoodie…I was shocked to see who it was. Yes…the identity of the guy in the white hoodie was the one and only Jonghyun from SHINee. Now, the first thing that came into my head was, “Doesn’t he have swine flu at the moment?” Anyways, I turned and faced forward again…not comprehending what then hell I just saw. Then, another shock was that Jonghyun got out of his seat and went down a couple of rows and sat next to someone. I then realized that Onew and Taemin were there as well and my old friends were there, some chatting with the SHINee members. Seriously, you don’t know how confused I was when I saw that scene happen in front of me. I saw a good friend of mine sitting in that row and decided to sit next to her because I haven’t seen her for a while…and the fact that she was near the SHINee members.

Anyways, I’m going to fast forward because what happens next wasn’t that interesting. Class ended and I was leaving class to go to my car. As I heading out, my cell phone rang and my ringtone was the ending of “Ring Ding Dong.” It was my friend talking about going norebang later tonight and I was talking on the phone and heading to my car at the same time. What I did not see was that the three SHINee members heard my ringtone and decided to follow me all the way to my car. I reached the car and when I turned around, there they were…Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun. I spoke to them in English and all they said to me was, “Us. Come with you.”

Honestly, if it was someone else I would be like, “Hell no.” But because they are in SHINee…I just nodded. The last thing that I remembered in my dream was that I was driving home with Jonghyun sitting in the front with me and the other two in the back. Jonghyun had my iPhone and was picking songs to listen to.

I woke up in my car and I will admit that I was bummed to see that it wasn’t real.

Very odd and weird dream, huh?

But besides that, Jonghyun is having a fast recovery now! Yay! Continue to get better Jonghyun!

No comments:

Post a Comment