You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Photo of the Day


Nichkhun Horvejkul

When I stumbled across this picture, it made me want to sort of start a segment called 'Photo of the Day' where I feature any kind of picture and just say my thoughts on it. And what's a better starter picture than this?

Now, everyone that has eyes know that this Thai man right here is just plain gorgeous. From his light complexion and toned body, how can he not be a looker? Besides the fact that he's fucking hot in these four pictures, I cannot stop myself from saying a couple of them made me laugh. I seem to be doing that lately with Nichkhun. I commend his hot-ness but take it away by noticing something quite funny. A perfect example would be in 2pm's 'Heartbeat' music video, he looked really good with the guyliner and everything, but the hair-sticking-up hairdo was just ridiculous.

Anyways, back to the picture. Love how in all of the four pictures Khun has his shirt up. His soft pale skin looks so soft that I just want to run my fingers over his arms and pretty toned stomach. He looks so cute and sort of cocky in the bottom-right picture with his arms folded across his chest. It's like he's tempting me by having his shirt only reveal half of his amazing upper body. Oh so delicious...like the watermelon.

Okay, now for what I find so funny. Now, really...how many men eat watermelon like that? I swear...I had to laugh at that. The first photo is like...

Mmm...this watermelon is so delicious. It makes me want to lift up my shirt while I continue to eat this juicy fruit.

Then the next photo is like...

Wait, my shirt isn't high enough for me to eat this delectable fruit. I've got to lift my shirt higher.

Honestly, I know they were looking for a casual look and everything for this photo shoot...but that really isn't a casual pose. I do not know anyone who eats watermelon like that and there really isn't a reason why someone would eat it like that. Unless that's Khun's way of seducing me to do that nasty with him, I'll stop laughing. Eat as much watermelon as you want.

Oh Nichkhun, you sure are a good-looking man that I can stare at for hours.

Everything you do, you look hot. Keep looking sexy.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment