You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photo of the Day


You know...I really wonder what goes inside the minds of the stylists in magazine photo shoots because really...what the fuck?

Minho is a handsome guy, that should be obvious. Great face and a manly charm to him. The black coat on him looks alright, wearing nothing under to show us a very faint line of chest muscles. Now, why ruin the beauty that is Minho was that RIDICULOUS Casper looking mask?!

What is the point of that mask? I mean, honestly...can someone tell me? It is not appealing. I don't even think it's cute looking. Like I said, it looks like Casper the friendly ghost with his head wrapped in a babushka fashion.

If it was like...a cooler mask, like a dragon or something, I wouldn't be dissing the photo. But really, it's just silly. That mask has no purpose.If Minho came to me like that and decided to confess his feelings to me, he wouldn't have a chance to speak because I would be laughing my ass off.

Man...I'm really at a loss of words. I don't even know what to say...I'm just going to end it here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment