You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jun Hyung vs Yo Seob

My title pretty much says it all. I cannot choose between the two of them. When the B2ST craze all started, it was Yo Seob that took all of my attention.

In the first episode of B2ST MTV when there were no subs yet, I noticed this guy who was hyper and looked like a lot of fun to hang out with. Then, B2ST made their debut and I saw that the guy that I took interest in dyed his hair blonde and he looked better looking than before! But the moment he opened his mouth and sang that was all I needed for me to fall for him. I just absolutely love his voice and I can listen to it the whole entire day. Yo Seob is more than an amazing voice. He has a bright personality and constantly acts ridiculous and goofy. I knew that he was going to be my number one.

But then, someone made my love for my adorable cute boyfriend waver a bit when I began to notice his appeal. That someone is none other than B2ST’s rapper, Jun Hyung. I thought that my attraction to Jun Hyung was purely superficial because of his looks. I thought he was so cool and mysterious because he gave off this manly feeling. But what made me see past his looks was that smile of his. He has a great smile and is a fun person too. I watched the MTV B2ST when there were subs out and I got to see more of his personality. He’s a sincere guy who knows how to have fun too. Before I even realized what was happening, my eyes were wandering off from Yo Seob to Jun Hyung.

As I brought this dilemma to my cousin, neenr, she suggested that Yo Seob could bring the cute while Jun Hyung brings that hotness. But that was before I found out that Jun Hyung can be cute and funny too. Then, the guys are now promoting “Mystery” where they are so charismatic and manly. Even Yo Seob was looking so manly and I saw a new side of him that actually made me desire him.
Oh, what to do…who to choose?

The cool fly rapper who writes his own lyrics?
The cute hyper blonde who has a great voice?

Sighs....what a problem indeed...I'm cheating with both of them behind their backs...

KxF

2 comments:

  1. Ah, decisions decisions. Personally, I'd pick Yoseob. But they are both so awesome, it's very hard to decide...

    ReplyDelete