You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Music Monday : You and I by F.T. Island

I decided to add another section to my blog. That section being Music Monday where I put my iTunes on shuffle and see what song comes up with I hit play. Since I have japanese and madarin music on my iTunes, sometimes the song won't be korean. So, let me get started.

Song for the day is..."You and I" by F.T. Island on their album, "Jump Up." That is F.T. Island's first album with their new member Seunghyun. This specific song showcases the members Jonghoon and JaeJin's voice while Hongki's voice is heard less than usual.

I already knew that JaeJin can sing so he didn't disappoint me when I listened to his voice. But what surprised me was how nice Jonghoon's voice is. He said so himself that he's not strong when it comes to singing so I already made up my mind that he couldn't sing. That's why I was shocked at how good he sounded when I heard his voice sing.

I reallly commend Jonghoon on this song because I really do like his voice. They should maybe make him sing a couple of thims. I understand that Hongki's voice is perfect for rock since it's raspy and can make any song sound painful and sad.

Here's the song. Give it a listen.


So, what do you guys think? Like it? Not your cup of tea? Well, if you like the song...you can download "You and I" by F.T. Island here.
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment