You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photo of the Day

I'm in an MBLEAST mood today and I couldn't help but use this pic for the Photo of the Day.
This is a photo promoting the SBS Gayo Daejun. What I find interesting though is that it looks like it was around the beginning of their "Bad Girl" days because of Hyun Seung's hair. It isn't cut yet so it seems like they did this a month before. So...I just found that kind of odd...
Anyways, this photo has so many wins in it.
You have the two cuties, Yo Seob and Chun Doong standing next to each other looking adorable. Hyun Seung and Dong Woon looking funny with their mouths open and Joon with his winning smile. The namja's Seung Ho and Jun Hyung next to each other looking cool. Also, I noticed that Ki Kwang and G.O kind of look the same with their eye smile.
But the best part about this picture is Doo Joon and Mir. Their posture is just too funny to not mention. So many things are running through my mind whenever I look at those two.
MBLAQ and B2St...what a fun group of guys.
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment