You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New song? Can't wait.

Yes, I know that this isn't anything new. I just wanted to put this up because I'm really digging this song.

B2ST announced that they're making the OST for the new movie Attack on the Gasoline Station 2...or something along those words. I'm really not sure, but the guys looks so cute in the video. Also, the song is so catchy that I can't help but be addicted to the song already...and it's just a preview of it. I want the song now! Well, here's the video that I'm talking about.

The guys are so cute introducing the song and then the way they preluded to the song was amusing. Doo Joon playing with Yo Seob's hair was too adorable. Anyways, I love the song. They all sing well in it and I even noticed the quick "uh" from Jun Hyung. Man...Jun Hyung and his grunts...well, I really want to have the whole entire song now. I like it so much that I made up my own romanized lyrics to it because I wanted to sing along. Haha!!
Well, if you want to download the video then go here.
KxF
credits to youtube...where I ripped the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment