You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MBLEAST love!!!


This performance made me really happy because the two rookie groups got together and did a dance compilation. Another great thing about this performance was that neenr and I got to watch it and enjoy it together. As you can obviously see, I blog more about B2ST than MBLAQ while neenr blogs more about MBLAQ than B2ST. We like both groups but like the other more. So, this performance was just perfect.

Now, I'm just going to highlight some parts that I found entertaining and important.

0:33 - Oh Joon...you sure are a fun guy to watch dancing to Gee. And Mir...you've got to tell me who picked out your clothes because I want to thank him/her for giving you a shirt that showed a pretty good amount of your stomach whenever your shirt lifted up.

0:40 - Son Danbi's popular dance by B2ST. I think the member that was amusing to watch is Jun Hyung and Doo Joon...Yo Seob too. Jun Hyung because the manly and charismatic guy he is, I love the way he shimmied. Yo Seob because, well...he's just so cute. Doo Joon...he just does his wave so well.

1:00 - Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" by MBLAQ. I was just happy to see that song was being done and danced to.

1:10 - 2pm's "Again & Again" by B2ST. Honeslty, what can I say? It's perfect since B2ST is like the brother group of 2pm. Also, Ki Kwang's outfit is just sinful...

1:25 - Go 2pm for having two songs in the dance compliation. "Heartbeat" danced by MBLAQ. What amused me in this performance was that Joon was doing the chest pops with his arm a little bit too hard.

1:43 - Yay for B2ST doing the saucy hip dance by Brown Eyed Girls!! Absolutely loved this part because I got to see some hip action by Jun Hyung. Hyun Seung pulling a Jo Kwon and rubbing his fingers together. Also, towards the end of the dance where they turn around...Dong Woon's ass is just sticking out!

2:29 - It's a small thing, put Mir is such a trickster...trying to trip Joon. If Joon fell, that wouldn't have been good.

3:12 - B2ST members join in with MBLAQ. G.O, Jun Hyung, Doo Joon and Dong Woon dancing to "Chu" and "Lachata" while some Joon/Ki Kwang love happens a bit in the back. It's just nice to see these two groups together.

4:36 - Once again, I need to know who picked out your clothes Ki Kwang because I want to thank them. The black vest with nothing under seriously makes it seem like you're sagging your pants with nothing under.

5:17 - I just thought that it was cool that the fans were screaming "MBLAQ...BEAST...MBLAQ...BEAST." MBLEAST love.

5:20 - Ki Kwang took off his jacket...YES!!! What a lovely sight indeed.

5:33 - Seung Ho and Joon do their flip with Ki Kwang doing this backflip right after. Really awesome.

I really love this performance. I hope that these groups will continue to do joint performances. I do wish that people will stop comparing them and such. Anyways, love these two groups.

KxF

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I was looking for the full clip to this performance! It was such a good performance indeed. My mom watched it with me, and while I was over there fangirling, all she had to say is (referring to Lee Joon) "He missed a button on his shirt!" I was going to defend him and say that it's the style, but he really did skip a button. XD

    Ah, such a lovely sight this was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!
    I noticed that too!
    I was like...it's buttoned wrong.
    But I guess that's fashion?

    Yes, a great performance and I shall anticipate their showdown at SBS Gayo Daejun.

    ReplyDelete