You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You're back in my life

I can say that you rekindled the love that I had for you. Jonghoon somehow overtook your place in my heart but you were able to squeeze your way back to the top. Yes JaeJin, I'm talking about you. You were my first love when I got into F.T. Island. But then my love for you began to waver when I saw myself looking at the former member Won Bin and leader Jonghoon.

Then the gap between us began to grow even more when the evil stylists decided to give you that otrocious bowl cut along with those grandparent glasses. And just when I lost hope on getting that love back, you did something to remind me what you were my first love.

You sang. Yes, the sound of your voice stirred something within me and it felt like the first time I started fangirling over you. It was because of this video that I saw a couple of days ago where I forgot how amazing you are.






I'm just glad that they all decided to let you sing more because that would be a waste of your talent if they didn't let the people hear it, including me. Your voice is great to listen to when you want to lay down and relax with your eyes closed. Then, after I watched this video I saw a picture of you that reminded me how hot you are. It made me want you actually...and I never really saw you like that.


First of all, I love the gothic/vitorian like concept with the throne and background. The hideous bowl cut is gone and you have the type of hair that I'm a sucker for. The cover-one-eye bang makes you look so sexy. Then you're slumped in your seat with that sad look of yours...I find that so attractive.

I hope my renewed love for you doesn't fade again JaeJin. All you have to do is ensure that the stylist that did your hair for the "Cross & Change" promotions will never ever touch your hair again.

Love you Lee JaeJin.
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment