You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I knew you had potential

Yes. I knew that this certain guy had potential to be really good-looking. The only issue was his hair. I really do not understand korean stylists and their thing for the 'bob' look. It only works on a selected group of people...not Hyun Seung from B2ST.


Now, really. Is someone out there willing to try to convince me that the bowl-cut looking hairdo on him makes him look hot? Anyone?
Yeah, I didn't think so. When I first saw him in the "B2ST is the Best" mv teaser, he looked like someone who could be really good-looking. It's just that because a guy's hairdo is one the main things that I look at, the bowl-cut is what deterred my eyes from looking at you.

And I was right because when you guys stopped promoting "Bad Girl" and moved on to "Mystery," it seemed like I was heard and the stylists gave you a haircut. A GOOD haircut might I add. When I saw the first performance of "Mystery," I'm going to admit that my eyes kept on going back to you. You looked so good!! This is the performance.



The short hair on you looks great. And then the Elle Girl photoshoot came out and you look amazing in it as well. So, all I can say is that I hope the stylist continues to make good decisions and never let a bob touch your head again.

KxF

2 comments: