You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, December 28, 2009

It's finally out!!

I seriously laughed in disbelief when I checked my updates on twitter. As you can see, I just posted about the song "Crazy" by B2St saying that I really want this song to be out already so I can download it. Apparently after I blogged about my love for the song, allkpop had a header saying that the whole song is already out!


Now that I've heard the whole entire song...I like it even more. It's a great song with a very catchy beat to it. I love Ki Kwang's part where he sings the "fly high" part. I just thought that he sung it very well and I like the way he holds his note. Then, I literally gasped when I heard the rap part begin with B2ST's rapper Jun Hyung.

I can literally just go on about his rap. The way he started it was just so SEXY! He just sounded like he knew he was the shit and it actually seemed like he cussed at the end of the rap. Goodness...he sure is a guy with a sexy voice.

If you want the song go download it here.

KxF

credits go to youtube...where I ripped the song...

2 comments: