You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Jun Hyung!!!

It's your birthday my love! And for your birthday, I just wanted to say a couple of words.
You really are a talented guy. My attraction to you began when I found out that you wrote all of the raps in the album! I mean, it's amazing to write maybe a couple of lines or just do one song...but no. You went beyond that and did all five songs! Then, I began to notice that you're a great dancer as well.
But what surprised me was that you can actually sing too! Yes, you can. I heard you and you have potential. Your voice has a raw feel to it and I would LOVE to hear it more.
Also, not only do you give a charismatic and manly feel on stage...you're also adorable with your smiles and laughter. Everytime I look at you and watch you I can't help but find myself falling for you even more.
Anyways, Happy Birthday Jun Hyung Oppa! I hope you spent it well with the other B2ST members.
Jun Hyung hwaiting! B2ST hwaiting!
KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment