You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jun Hyung...I didn't expect this...

Really, I didn't expect this from you Jun Hyung. I mean, I've seen how you look like in a tank. Comparing to the other members like Doo Joon and Ki Kwang, you pretty much seem like a twig to me. Seriously, I knew you were kind of skinny...but I didn't realize how skinny when I saw the Manager Self-Cam Vol. 4. It was the part where the group was singing one of my favorite songs that they cover and when the camera focused on Jun Hyung...that was when I took noticed of his skinny-ness. I don't know why, but him wearing that purple tank showed how thin he was.



around 2:03 is evidence of how skinny he is

Obviously...I'm going to assume that people who are that skinny do not have any muscles to show off. So, all of you can understand how shocked I was when I saw this gif.



Did your eyes bug out and your jaw drop when you saw this? Well, I did when I saw this for the first time. I mean, look at it! It just popped out of nowhere! His muscle is like..."Hello! I've been hiding all this time." It's just crazy. This makes me want you even more now Jun Hyung.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment