You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Member Profile: Lee Sungmin

Name: 이성민 aka Lee Sung Min
DOB: January 1, 1986
Member of SUPER JUNIOR
Talents: Singing, Dancing, Chinese Martial

I decided to sort of start another segment on my blog called Member Profile where I will feature a kpop celebrity. Since it's his birthday already in Korea, I decided to pick him for my first Member Profile.

Sungmin joined SM Entertainment after he won first place for Best Outward Appearance. Along with his friends, Lee Hyukjae and Kim Junsu, the three were put as trainees to form a r&b group. But that didn't last long since Kim Junsu was later put on the group DBSK while Sungmin and Lee Hyukjae joined Super Junior 05.

Sungmin is currently in the 13 member group called Super Junior. Was part of the sub groups Super Junior-T and Super Junior-H. (T - Trot...H - Happy) Is not considered as main vocal or main dancer, but I believe that he sure is up there with the rest of them.

He just turned 24. So, I wish you Sungmin a Happy Birthday! I hope you spend it with your family, friends and other members of Super Junior. I wish you best of luck in 2010.

Sungmin hwaiting!
Super Junior hwaiting!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment