You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it true?

So, I was told by neenr that she heard that this certain guy apparently has abs. Now, I am going to admit that I didn't believe it because he looks kind of scrawny/skinny. I am talking about B2ST member Hyun Seung. I continued to believe that was a lie because I really don't see that happening. But then I stumbled upon this picture that kind of made me doubt myself a bit.




Seeing Hyun Seung in a black tank showing his figure under all those clothes that they wear, it got me thinking. He has broad shoulders and those muscles that are formed where neck and shoulder meet...I don't really know what they're called...

I really don't know why, but the way the tank kind of hugs his body kind of gives you a feeling like he many have muscles under there. I can't say abs...but it looks like there's muscle definition there on his chest.

You really make me wonder Hyun Seung...because now I'm doubting myself. I guess the only solution is for you to be shirtless...and change your hair.

KxF

4 comments:

  1. i do agree that Hyunseung needs to be shirtless

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. LIKE DID U SEE THEIR EFFIN TEASER YET!!! HYUNSEUNG IS FRICKEN SHIRTLESS>>> sorry for my spazz attack ㅠ.ㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea. I double agree that Hyun Seung needs to be shirtless in some posters, my bff always tackles me at school telling me about her latest fantasy about the two of them 2gether in class or at the movies and stuff(I might've had a few fantasies myself >///<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many of us want him shirtless.....

    ReplyDelete