You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to see this man shirtless

YUNleadja...DOO JOON

I know he has a little somethin-somethin under that shirt of his. I have evidence to back me up on it.

First of all, he was a JYP trainee for goodness sake and everyone has seen the bodies that were trained in that company. Taecyeon, Jaebeom, Jo Kwon (yes, he has an amazing body), Rain...and that's just naming a few. So I know that he has something to show. Ki Kwang isn't the only one who can brag about his fit body.

Doo Joon was picked by a fitness trainer that believes that he has a pretty good body. Now, I don't know about you, but I think a fitness trainer knows a thing or two about having a fit body. Article can be read here at B2STrising.

Lastly, because of this fancam vid of their showcase. Just watch Doo Joon in this fancam. I think his outfit just helped paint an image of what lays beneath that white top. The fabric pretty much hugs his upper torso and there's this one part where his body is sideways and he's just breathing. You can see how big his chest is at that angle.

Anyways, I don't even know if you're reading this. You probably just went to the video...but that's alright. Just go and watch it.

At 1:13 is what drove me to write this blog. Just the sight of his chest like that and him breathing...my god...so sexy.

But of course, I'm just admiring his sex appeal...nothing else. I mean, wanting him to take his shirt off in front of me doesn't mean anything...I just wanted to get that message across. I wouldn't want people to think that I want to claim him or anything...especially neenr.

Anyways...I hope he'll reveal that body of his soon.

KxF

credits: doojoonaday - picture, B2STrising - article, youtube - video

1 comment:

  1. He looks really hot at 1:56 too.
    just standing there... breathing.... AHHH!!! SEXY!

    ReplyDelete