You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Friday, January 1, 2010

I Have Reached my Limit...

[NOTICE] THIS IS PURELY BASED ON MY OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS...IT'S ONLY A RANT.

Okay, I'm going to be honest here. I think people being anti's of girls just because they performed with a certain male celebrity is pretty trivial. Sure, I get annoyed and such sometimes and I say that I hate them. But I really don't hate them, I just say it. I guess you could say me not liking Baek Ji Young could be my first anti moment...but I was able to get over it. I actually like her now.

For me, not liking someone does not consider you an anti. You really really really really have to not like the person to be an anti in my opinion. I didn't think that I would become an anti, but everyone has their limit and someone pushed my limits TOO far. This is the girl that pushed the wrong buttons.

IU
It all started when Eunhyuk, my first ever love, mentioned that he's fond of you. At that time, I was just annoyed with you IU. I'm usually okay whenever Eunhyuk gets paired up with a girl or something. Sometimes I even find it cute. But for some strange odd reason, it bothered me when he mentioned you. Anyways, when he mentioned that at Kiss the Radio I just let it go in one ear and out the other. I simply ignored it and forgot about it.

Then, I find you doing the Digital Mobile Charts with my new love, Yo Seob from B2ST. You were once again on my bad side because not only are you of interest of the one and only Eunhyuk, but you just had to be paired up with my blonde boyfriend. And he even had his arm around you at one moment. Watching that video began to increase my dislike for you.

And when you were a guest on Super Junior's Miracle show....all my dislike started to pile up and reached the end of my limit. It was to the point where whenever you performed I muted the volume and whenever I heard you name, I get annoyed.

But today's Music Bank is what made me lose it and took me overboard. I was watching Music Bank because I knew that B2ST was going to perform Mystery. So, I waited and was able to watch my new obsession perform. Another good performance if you ask me. It's okay that Ki Kwang didn't do the flip because I tense up every time he does it. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. I would have gone to sleep after that, but I decided to wait up and watch 2pm's Tired of Waiting since I like that song and their preview of it on SBS Gayo Daejun made me want to see the whole thing.

So, I waited. I heard the beginning of IU's childish song Marshmallow and immediately muted the volume. I continued to watch youtube videos while I was waiting for the song to be over. When I glanced at the window that I had opened for the livestream, I saw a blonde guy dancing with IU. I realized it was Yo Seob and my jaw literally dropped open in disbelief at what I was watching. I swear...that just ruined my night. They were all cute with each other indicating that Yo Seob was IU's marshmallow.

That was the turning point. I really do not understand why a 15 year old girl angers me so much. I
can't help it! I REALLY do not like IU.

For your sake IU, I hope they don't pair you up with Eunhyuk and Yo Seobie anytime soon.

KxF

2 comments:

  1. I AGREE I think she's a slut too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate her... Ever since she got paired up with my first bias Wooyoung... And then with Eunhyuk.... I really really really really HATE HER!

    ReplyDelete