You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Someone I need to apologize to...

A couple of hours ago, I saw something that made me realize that I have some people to apologize to. Here is one of them.


Seunghyun...I am truly sorry...

I have to apologize to this drool-worthy guy right here. Honestly speaking, I didn't even give this fine specimen the light of day because he was the new member of the group. Also, he replaced my favorite member of the group so of course I wouldn't be fond of him. Hell...when I first saw his picture I was like,

"What the hell? This is the guy that is going to replace my love Won Bin? He's not even that good-looking! And he looks mean!"

Yes...I am ashamed to say those were my thoughts when I discovered Seunghyun. It took months for me to accept him, but I still didn't pay him much attention. But once I stumbled upon THAT picture...I realized that I was a terrible person to even think that. Seunghyun is one of the good-looking guys that are younger than me and I will NEVER EVER ignore that boy again. And when I saw that smirk of his....whoo~...*fans self*...sorry, I had a fangirl moment. That boy's smirk should be illegal because it's so sexy. And I felt like he's going to get back at me for what I've done if I don't say sorry, so here I am.

I am SO utterly sorry Seunghyun for what I have done and I hope that you can forgive me. You sure are now climbing higher on my list of hot guys.

Wishing that she'll be forgiven,

KpopxFanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment