You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kpop Group of the Day: F.T. Island

This group right here, F.T. Island aka Five Treasure Island, yes the name is lame is the first k-pop group that I got into other than Super Junior. They are different than other k-pop groups out there since they actually play instruments! And the fact that they are all good-looking and talented in the instrument that they play is a totaly plus.

But of course, something terrible happened to the group that left me depressed for a couple of days. The member Won Bin, who was actually my #1 member in F.T. Island decided to leave the group because the group wasn't going in the direction that he wanted. Or that is what people speculate...but whatever the reason is, he left the group and a new member came in.

Seunghyun.

I'm going to be honest, it took a while for him to butter up to me...but he has entered my heart now. I have accepted him as a member of F.T. Island. Anyways, here are my thoughts on each of the members.

Jonghoon: leader/guitarist JaeJin: bassist

These two fine men are my favs in the group. I have tried and tried to pick only one to be my #1 in F.T. Island, but I found it impossible. Jonghoon, the HOT guy on the right is an amazing guitarist. Since I have a thing for guys who are crazy good on the guitar, it's only obvious that I would be drawn to him. And, he's so handsome! He has thing manly charm about him that I can't ignore and he looks like someone who would be romantic towards his girlfriend. *sighs* He's for sure someone I would want to date.

For JaeJin, he's just too cute. Yes...his hair during the 'Cross and Change' was totally unattractive that I just wanted to slap give their hairstylist a good talking to. It's just a good thing that his hair has grown in their recent new PV* 'Raining' that was apparently filmed in the Philippines. One could not really tell since it was basically in some sort of concrete construction site...but it was a cool dramatic PV. One could tell that it had a F.T. Island vibe to it. ANYWAYS, what I love about this guy is that he is just too adorable and I love his voice. I was so happy when they started to make him sing a lot more. He has a smooth sweet voice. Oh! One more thing...these two guys are so hot that they are STILL FINE when they cover half of their face with shades.


Seunghyun: vocals/guitarist Hongki: lead vocals Minhwan: drummer

Of course, one cannot forget the other three members of the group.

Seunghyun...the guy that grew on me. It's probably because of the awesome hair, I'm a sucker for guys that have awesome hair. Yes, I look at hair when it comes to guys. After I looked past the awesome two layered colored hair, I saw how funny this guy was. His sarcastic attitude that bother his hyungs is too hard to resist. And I still can't believe that this guy is actually a year younger than me. Goodness gracious.

Hongki...now this guy has an amazing voice. I could listen to his husky low voice any time, day and night. I swear...I will never get tired of hearing his voice. He can sing fast songs, slow songs and sing in various ranges. And this guy is so much fun to watch in interviews and variety shows. He's crazy and fun and looks adorable doing it. I love him in his new drama too...but that's for another post.

Minhwan...the maknae. Truthfully, I didn't really pay much attention to this drummer. But after watching more vids of him, he perked my interest. He really is cute and I found it funny how he always act like all the hyungs hit him. When in reality, he could hit them back. Have you seen his arms? He's the fricking drummer...he should have arm muscles. Anyways, he really grew up and changed looking at him now. He's more matured.

So yes, F.T. Island is filled with talented guys and I wish them the best in the future. I also hope that they'll be able to accomplish what they want...to be recognized as a rock band, not an idol group.

Signing off,

KpopxFanatic

1 comment:

  1. yo, u should do a post about Wonbin's comeback if u haven't already.
    :)
    he and Hongki were very close in the battle to win my heart, almost tied. Hongki was #1 but wonbin was his loyal, manly, calm buttfriend. I was VERY sad when he left. but alas, he has returned. let our hearts be still once more ^____________^ <3

    ReplyDelete