You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Guy in my Life

Yes...I have a new guy in my life and I would like to introduce him to everyone. He entered my life not too long ago. It's still fresh in my memory. He just debuted with his group a couple of weeks ago and while watching some of their mtv show and their debut performance, he immediately became one of my favs.

Sure, he's not the one I want to do the nasty with...that's Ki Kwang, as one can tell by looking at my sidebar. But somehow he got to me. This special guy is....


Yo Seob from B2ST!!!

Yes...this blonde boy is my cute adorable boyfriend. Knowing myself, I'm someone who would go for Ki Kwang because he's ripped and has sexy luscious lips I want to taste. But for some strange odd reason, I'm drawn to this cute cheek pinch-able guy. I think it has to do with me watching their mtv show. Even though I had no idea what the hell they're talking about, I liked his personality. So, that's probably why I'm attracted to him.

Welcome to the list Yo Seob, my cute adorable boyfriend. cute Pictures, Images and Photos


KpopxFanatic

1 comment: