You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Innocent Maknae

Yes, let us all start with SHINee's youngest member, Taemin.

When this group began, my thoughts on Taemin were mostly:

"Wow...what an innocent guy..." "Too cute." "Too good." "Such a child, a boy."

I'm someone who's okay with cuteness and such, but there is such a thing where it is too overwhelming and it's sickening. That's what I get from Taemin sometimes. It's like, he has no bad bone in his body. He's so naive and sweet looking that he's seen as someone who is gentle and delicate. Like...you want to baby him or something. It's like a turn off to me. I mean, this is how he looked like.



Innocent naive goody two shoes...eh...

Now really, looking at him like this...I just want to corrupt him. Break that innocent image and just dirty him. (Goodness...I sound so bad) But, I guess I don't need to because now he looks like this.


Love his glare...he looks so mean! yum...

Watching him like THAT in the music video literally changed everything I have ever thought about him. He glared and smirked like a badass guy and I'm falling for it.

THIS is the Taemin that I want and desire. This Taemin makes me forget the fact that he's actually 2 years younger than me. This new image of him doesn't make me feel disgusting when I have nightly fantasy's about him. I feel and sense that he is more powerful and manly in the video. It's like he can actually be able to be in control in the relationship.

And you see, I don't really aim for anyone that's younger than me. I don't mind if the guy is younger than me by a couple of months or if they're born the same year as me. But with Taemin looking like that...screw the age.

I am finding myself being attractive to this badass.

Smirk at me. Be mean to me Taemin...control me. Do that and I'm yours.

Taemin's noona,

KpopxFanatic

1 comment: