You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Bittersweet...

SM Entertainment released a statement on the 18th saying,

"For now, we don't think Kangin can work as a member of Super Junior until later on. Even his fans are disappointed so until the end of the year, he will take a break to think about what he did."

source: ISplus

As I read this, I had mixed feelings.

I'm sad because of the horrible turn of events towards the #1 Handsome Guy. He was a member that would bring smiles on my face and laughter in my heart. I am sad to see that this is happening to him. I am sad to see the group that I love going through hard times. I am sad to see that ELF is going to be seeing a lot more of 11 member performances. I am sad to see another member absent from Super Junior. I am sad to see people turning their backs on Kangin.

I'm angry with netizens people who have nothing better to do but bring Kangin down deeper into the darkness. I'm angry with people who make these unnecessary petitions and taking control over Kangin's life and career through the internet. I'm angry that these people can't let the police and law officials deal with the situation because they're the one's that actually determine Kangin's fate. I'm angry that netizens people cannot understand that behind this idol image, Kangin is a regular human being who makes terrible mistakes. I'm angry that people cannot comprehend that.

I have hope with the solution SM Entertainment came up with. I have hope that Kangin will be able to use this time to regroup himself. I have hope that Kangin will learn from his actions and comeback to us ELF's a better and stronger Kangin. I have hope that Kangin will get through this. I have hope that Super Junior will get through this. I have hope that ELF's are going to continue to be there for Kangin and not abandon him in his time of need. I have hope that things will get better. I have hope that this will be resolved in a good way. I have hope.

Yours,

KpopxFanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment