You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bling Bling Jonghyun

Oh goodness...how should I even start?
Bling Bling Jonghyun, I truthfully have to say that when I watched their first mv "Noona is so Pretty," he was the first person that I noticed. But then I pushed him aside when I saw Minho in their next music video "Love Like Oxygen."
Anyways, the point is I never really paid attention to him and just skipped over his parts. But with his recent transformation...I doubt I will ever do that again! I mean, how does one not look at him when he is this sexy?

Before....eh

After...Oh yes...

Now...really, it's amazing how one can transform into what he looks like now. I always got this cocky vibe from him whenever I watch him in interviews and such. Before, I was not fond of it at all. But what I don't understand is that he's ever MORE cocky in this mv and I LOVE it.
He constantly has this smirk and has this sort of...
"Hell yeah, I'm the shit alright. You all should know that."
aura around them that is so sexy.
Even though I'm loving the aura that is surrounding him, what threw me off the edge was when he ran his thumb across his lower lip. That made me crazy! Like I said in my other post, I do not understand why I find that move so DAMN SEXY!
It really is his cocky attitude that makes me want him. I'm loving this cocky bastard.
KpopxFanatic










No comments:

Post a Comment