You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Man in my Life

I shall work my way up the list of my men. I have already talked aobut my cute adorable boyfriend, Yo Seob, in an earlier post. And since I'm starting from the bottom, the next person I'm going to talk about is none other than...

My Sexy Holy Man



Oh yes, Choi Siwon. Member of Super Junior who is in charge of sexy chocolate abs. This man is just plain gorgeous inside (I hope) and outside. But let's talk about the outside first.

Guyliner



Now, I'm a sucker for men who look good in eyeliner. I literally melt in a puddle of goo when I see guyliner, and Siwon is for sure without a doubt in my list of men who do guyliner justice. I have to say that my sexy holy man looked his best during the Don't Don era, as you can see through the gif. Obviously, because of the guyliner. But there's another reason why.

Delicious chocolate good enough to lick



Yes...I really typed that. But come on, if you look at this picture and not agree with what I just wrote...please get some help. That is not normal. He's tall and has amazing muscles to back him up. Seriously, I can just stare at those abs for hours. Now, if the pictures I just provided aren't good enough for you, then watch this bideo fo my sexy holy man doing a photoshoot. There's no subs, but they're not important. Just stare at the man.


Thank you Evisu for making good-looking guys every sexier.
After discussing his fantastic physique, it is time to write about his personality.
Everything I'm going to mention about Siwon is based on my own observations and interviews that I remember. I just wanted to get that out there that this is just what I think.
He really gives off a gentleman like aura around him. He also goes to church everytime he can prays often. Now, even though I'm not that religious, it is nice to have someone who has faith and such. He also seems like a very wise person and a man who can treat you well. I don't know why, but I feel like he knows how a woman whould be treated. And, of course, he sure does like skinship and that's a plus for me.
Now, get your mind out of the gutter. (But yes...I'd like that too) What I'm talking about is how he likes to hug, drape an arm around the shoulder and being close with people. I guess you could say that I'm someone who likes to do that too; linking arms, placing my head on someone's shoulder, etc. So, yes. I like skinship. I'm not ashamed to say it.
Lastly, other than his sweet and manly appearance, I noticed how he can be cocky sometimes. you can't tell when he's with the other SuJu members, but you can see it when he's with Super Junior M. And he's so much fun to watch when he's cocky. Who knew this prince can be cocky? Well, I love it.
So yes, this is my sexy holy man in a nut shell. I see him being on my list for quite a while.
KpopxFanatic
photo credits: google images
gif credits: photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment