You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Late Night Laughfest

Oh goodness...where do i even begin? Well, it was all because of this video. They are a new group called MBLAQ. I'll post more info on them later since that isn't the purpose of this post.

Early this morning around 1:30 am, my cousin neenrgotdongbanged and I were still awake watching this drama called Buzzer Beat. Again...that's for a different post. Anyways, while we were waiting for the video to load, the two of us decided to watch the 2nd live performance of this group singing their debut song.

Now, this is a new group that has perked both of our attention and the song is pretty catchy. Besides the fact that there is this amazing gorgeous guy who already has a ripped up shirt, showing his hard rock abs, decides to lift his shirt up so we can see everything! Well, that guy is neenrgotdongbanged new interest and in this performance, he was cute and sexy at the same time!! How is that even possible?

But this is what made us laugh so hard for about 10 minutes straight at 1:30 in the morning. neenrgotdongbanged has her fangirl moments like squealing and shoving people when someone was just too cute. (yes...it can be dangerous at times to sit next to her) I have basically witnessed and heard everything that she does whenever we go crazy over a k-pop group. But, I heard something that I thought I would NEVER EVER hear come out of her. I'm not exactly sure where in the video she did this...I just know that it was towards the end. The sexy ripped up shirt guy smiled at the camera and then...I heard it. neenrgotdongbanged, my cousin....PURRED!

Yes...you read correctly. She PURRED like a cat. I literally paused the video and started to laugh. neenrgotdongbanged didn't know why I was laughing crazy, but laughed a bit just because. Then I told her,

"Did you just not hear yourself? You purred at Lee Joon!"

When I told her, she joined in with me and we both laughed like we were mental. Because...really, how many people actually purr at hot men? Seriously, the laughing wouldn't stop! I think the reason why the both of us found it so funny is because she just got into this guy two days ago and he's already so hot to her that she'll purr! And at the moment, Yoochun and Yunho are in her heart right now for months now and they haven't released that kind of behavior from neenrdongbanged. Really, the two of us were dying.

So, go ahead and watch the video. And once you do, please tell me. Do you think there are purr-worthy moments? Or are neenrgotdongbanged and I just crazy ass bitches fangirls? Feel free to give your opinions.

Crazy ass bitch fangirl,

KpopxFanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment