You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Once again, I'm Sorry...

I'm so sorry for ignoring this amazing singer. I am so sorry for looking past you and not taking notice of you. But can you blame me? You debuted looking like this.




Yeah...no.

I'm sorry...but you looked like a ghetto asian boy and the bling didn't help. Because of that, I pushed you aside and noticed everyone else. BUT! My thoughts of you began to change when I heard you sing this song on EunTeuk's Kiss the Radio.







Even though your voice cracked at one point, this was the first time I noticed your vocal abilities. Because of that vid, I began to look up vids of you and found myself noticing you. But what made me fall for your voice was when you san 'Forever More.' Your english was almost flawless and I was amazed. And now, your voice is in my top fav voices that I can listen to for hours on end. Oh! And it helps a lot now that you look like this.



Sure, I prefer the 'Juliette' hair more than the 'Ring Ding Dong' hair. But any hair is better than 'Noona is so Pretty' hair. So he's eye worthy now.

So...Lee Jinki, Onew, SHINee's leader...accept my sincerest apology for glancing past you. You sung your way into my heart and will forever be there.

KpopxFanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment