You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Don't Give Up Kangin...

Something I made a while ago for someone...it seemed appropriate...

With all that is happening to Kangin right now, I just want to give my support to him. For all of you who do not know, I'll just give you a quick run down.

First incident was that Kangin was accused with assault charges because of a fight that happened outside the bar. The result of the case was that he fought in self defense because the man started the harrassment. That happened a couple of weeks ago and everyone, including me, thought that everything was going to be okay for Kangin.

Until a day or two ago.

Kangin got into a DUI accident. A second investigation is on it's way and Kangin released an apology to the public, including SM Entertainment.

I just wanted to give my 2 cents on this situation. One of my friends told me that anti fans are constantly cussing at Kangin and that there's a supposed petition to kick Kangin out, like what happened to Jaebeom. I cannot say this is true because I heard it from my friend, so consider this a rumour. Anyways, here is my opinion.

As much as I am a big E.L.F. fan, I do believe that Kangin made a big mistake. I am sad and disappointed that this is happening to him. Right when the first scandal was starting to fade away, a DUI accident happened. But despite this, I am not going to turn my back on Kangin and abandon him. Now is that time where Kangin needs support from his fans and it's just sad to see how fans are turning their backs on him because of the mistakes he made.

Now, believe me, I understand the severity of his actions because he could have hurt someone. But he is human. Humans make mistakes every day, small and big. It just bothers me when people add to the problem by insulting him and makin unecessary comments. It annoys me that because Kangin is a well-known celebrity, the situation is bigger than it really is. This is blown way out of proportion and making negative comments just makes everything worse. I mean, don't the people understand that he's feeling horrible as it is? I don't know, I just feel like instead of bringing him more down we E.L.F.'s just need to continue to support him and let him know that we are still there for him.

I just want all of this to get resolved. Let him take full responsibility of his actions and when that's done, allow him to get himself back together with no problem. Kangin is just a man who has made more mistakes than usual, a man who deserves to be forgiven in due time.

Kangin...Kim Youngwoon...#1 Handsome Guy...please don't give up and keep your head high. You can get through this. Other E.L.F.'s and I will continue to support you and be here for you.

Kangin hwaiting!

Yours,

KpopxFanatic



No comments:

Post a Comment