You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, October 19, 2009

'Ring Ding Dong' alright...

Oh how you boys grew up in the span of five months just amaze me. From neon pink clothing and cutesy smiles...you all have become these dark mysterious badass guys (still not men yet) that I cannot get out of my head.

Before, the only one that my heart would be for is the almost-mute Minho. But after watching this mv, my eyes wandered and now my heart is confused to which one I adore more. All five of you do something so sexy that I begin to spazz.

Now, let's talk about this sensual/sexy filled music video.

Throughout the whole entire video, I'm seeing glares, smirks and a look that says,

"Yes, I know. You want me don't you?"

And oh how they are correct indeed. It literally makes me shiver, thinking that I'm the one they're glaring/smirking at. Then, they constantly run their fingers across their delicious lips. First Jonghyun runs his thumb across his bottom lip...then Key does the same thing right after Jonghyun did it...and Onew! Wow...he even ran his whole hand across his mouth. Honestly, I do not know why I find it so appealing. All I know is that they should do it more often.

And thinking that I'm only younger than two of them makes it harder for me to believe that I'm finding these younger men so damn sexy.

Oh SHINee...the powers you hold over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment