You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Time Macro-ing

Macro? What is a macro?

Yes, I wondered what a macro was as well when my cousin, neenr, mentioned it to me. A macro is basically a regular picture that has writing on it in a big bold font. Usually Impact. Thanks to neenr, I got to make my first macro. The minute I saw this photo, I just had to macro it and show neenr since she likes this guy. The one of the left is the one of the guy neenr likes while the one on the right is one of my men, kinky.



Macros are intended to be funny. I thought these were pretty funny. I made the one on the left especially for neenr so when she laughed at it, my macro did it's job. The one on the right was just me having fun. Haha!

Oh! Just to let you all know, the guy on the left is Doo Joon, the leader of B2ST and the guy on the right is Mir, MBLAQ's maknae.

Anyways, those are my first macros. I hope I'll be able to make more good ones.

KpopxFanatic

1 comment:

  1. hi! I just wonder why you wrote mmm...Joon if it is Mir that is on the picture ^^ but you know, that's ok, no offense =) its just that I suddenly got confused between those 2 when I saw your macro !! :P
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete