You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Do's and Don'ts: Hair

Okay, I just want to start off by saying that I have nothing against the person that I'm going to write about. Actually, I just got into this guy in August so you can't say that I'm hating on him. He's adorable, cute and fun to watch. But, I whenever it comes to my opinions and thoughts...I'm always going to be honest. So, Do's and Don'ts case 1...hair.




Cute straight hair: Do Tight curly hair: Don't


Now...really. Why? Why mess with something that's already great?


The reasons why it's a Do

- It's nice to look at, clean and straight.

- It suits his the shape of his face.

- Gives him a kind and cute image.

The reasons why it's a Don't

- It's just not attractive on him.

- Looks like Shirley Temple's hair on the fritz.

- Just does not compliment his image or face at all.

Now, I'm hoping that this curly haired look will last for a really short time. I mean, his hair is finally perfect for him and looks good. He's so cute/hot at the same exact time. I just hope that this curly phase will end.

KpopxFanatic


No comments:

Post a Comment