You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Drool worthy? I believe so.

Yes, I know that I mentioned in my last post that I was going to say how each member of SHINee affect me so...but I just couldn't help but do this first.


Now, being into k-pop for a little bit over a year, I have seen a lot of drool-worthy performances.


My all time group, Super Junior, has had their share of pelvic thrusts that froze my comp once because I was constantly playing the video over and over and over again.


I have slipped off the couch watching 2pm leader (he will always be their leader) Jaebeom tearing off his white tank...revealing his scultped hard body.


And now I have a new group to add to drool-worthy performances.



MBLAQ.


Yes...I know that I already posted the video, but I made some gifs of that drool-worthy perf.


First gif: Now, it's already hot and sexy because Seung Ho is doing the infamous 'feel yourself' move all the way down...down...but what makes this hotter is that the other sexy looking members are doing this sort of sensual rolling chest pop. I don't know what it's called, but I just know that I'm melting while watching it. I mean, just look!

Photobucket
*stares at Seung Ho's hand traveling down...down...*


Now...if somehow that didn't turn you on, then try the second gif.

Second gif: Well...um...*speechless*...just look at the gif. Words are unnecessary.


Photobucket

*starts to think irrationally*...I wanna lick that chocolate...

Now, if the second gif didn't turn you on either...then I worry about you. Yes, I understand that these gifs are pretty bigger than usual. But really, making these small would do them injustice.

So, ladies and gents (it is possible)...enjoy the gifs.

Turned on gal,

KpopxFanatic

1 comment:

  1. It looks lie Seung Ho is trying to hide something in his pants there.

    ReplyDelete