You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This is SO COOL!!!

Okay...this post isn't really kpop related. Or I guess it is if you wanna look at it that way. So, I checked my email yesterday and I got something that intrigued me. If you scroll down and look over at my sidebar...I added something. Can you figure it out?

TOP KPOP BLOG 2010

Yup! I'm as shocked as you all are. I clicked on the link in the email and apparently, I'm one of the Top 50 kpop blogs out there? Yeah...weird huh? I looked at the list and there are a good amount of sites that I know of. Allkpop is there and so it thekpopaddict...which didn't surprised me at all. Other than the fact that I'M on the list too...I couldn't believe that I beat this one DBSK site along with a Super Junior site that I used to go to a lot. I'm #41 on the list! Go check it out here and look for my blog!

Honestly, this was a great surprise to me and it really made me happy. I'm honored that someone even suggested my blog and for those who did, thank you. I know that I don't post frequently and my posts might be boring...and yet there are a few people that take the time to actually comment on them. So really, thanks to all of you who look through my blog and read my blurbs about the world of kpop. I will try to continue to write interesting and fun worthy blogposts about the hot kpeens of the kpop world.

Thanks again to you all!!!

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment