You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Saw It....AGAIN!!

Alright...I know that a made a post filled with annoyance and anger. Actually, I think that's the second time I wrote something like that on my blog. The first time was about a certain singer that I don't want to mention. If you're really curious just look through my posts. Lol!

Anyways, I pretty much over it already and I still like B2ST. Yay! Ok...I can see that there is no direction in this blogpost. Sorry bout that! I'll get right to it.

As I was watching Idol Maid ep 3 with Hyunseung's face on the screen talking, my eye suddenly saw something. I gasped and was about to pause the screen but then the scene changed. I went back and played it again. When I took a look at what caught my eye it made me smile like an idiot when a certain thing happened bout a month and a half ago. LOOK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YUP!!! IT IS THE GREEN SHIRT THAT I GAVE TO YOSEOB! YOU CAN SEE IT ONCE AGAIN...ON TV! Honestly...I love how much exposure my shirt has gotten. Actually, I had a feeling that I saw my shirt on the 2nd ep of Idol Maid. I saw three shirts hanging on their laundry thing. A green shirt between two white shirts. I wasn't for sure if it was mine because I didn't see enough to say that it was mine. I just thought that if it was mine, I just think that it's so cool that the shirt is just hanging there. Also, it made me think that maybe Yoseob wore it again recently or they are JUST doing the laundry.

Anyways, when I saw this it made me so happy! Sure, it would have been nice if they folded it like they were doing earlier...but still! I'm just glad that it's there and besides, they're guys! They put their clothes anywhere. So I didn't get butt hurt once that thought came into my mind. Here's another screencap where you can see more of the shirt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seriously, I was like a hawk every time I saw something green on the screen. But these are the two times where you get a real good look at the shirt.

Now, I'm lucky that I was able to see YOSEOB actually WEAR the shirt when I saw it on the last episode of B2ST Almighty. I would NEVER have expected to see it AGAIN on ANOTHER tv show...being Idol Maid. I truly consider myself a lucky girl.

So JUNHYUNG...hurry up! There is a good chance that Hyunseung has already worn our beanie and I've already seen my green shirt TWICE! You're the only one left...

KxF

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you :) That's just great to see that Yoseob likes the shirt you gave him. I can understand that you're feeling proud and happy :)
    And I also wanted to tell you that ever since my friend showed me your blog I've read every post but most of the time I'm just too lazy to comment xD But yeah ... it's really interesting and funny :) Keep it up!
    Btw .. I love your sidebar update. Taemin ♥ :D

    Tsuyo

    ReplyDelete