You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

B2ST's Current Look

So, it looks like our guys from B2ST have changed their hair for a possible upcoming album some time this month. Overall, I'm ok with all of the changes. Let's start with the oldest, our one and only leader DooJoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For DooJoon's hair, I like it! The length is pretty much like the hair that he debuted with of October of last year. Other than the length of the hair, I think the other difference is the color of it. It looks like a mix between mahogany and chocolate...which is a good combination as you can see. So with DooJoon, I give his new look a thumbs up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So...yeah. There isn't a change with Hyunseung's look. I'm a bit sad about that because I thought I wouldn't see the curls....but whatever. I have learned to deal with the curls and they straighten it from time to time so no reason for me to dislike it. And he's cute in this pic. Lol! I just want to give those lips a kiss.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Again...there is no change with Dongwoon with his hair. Even though there is no reason to post this...I just love this picture of him. He has great bone structure...and that's why I think he HAS to be half something. There is no way he can be pure korean...but maknae is looking REAL good lately...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely LOVE Kikwang's new hair. I'm not sure if the length changed or he got it cut, but the known change is the color of the hair. I really really LIKE IT! It's like a chesnut brown and it totally suits him. To be honest I don't really look at Kikwang. Yeah, I acknowledge that he's sexy, has abs and is cute too! But for some reason, it doesn't seem like I'm drawn to him....and the hair that he has now? I think I'm going to be looking in his direction more often than before. Hell, I even saved a couple of Kikwang pics today and I rarely save Kikwang pics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yoseob is a BRUNETTE!! WOOHOO!!! A SEXY brunette mind you! He was hot with the dirty blonde hair...but I'm really liking the dark brown hair. It just brings out a different kind of SEXINESS. I can't describe it. I've already seen a good amount of UNF pics with him in this hair color. I also think that they cut it shorter as well. I'm TOTALLY LOVING this new look.

Alright, so those are B2ST's new looks. I guess that's-OH! It seems like a forgot someone. I guess I'm just not totally ON BOARD with this certain members new hair. Let's take a look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY BAMF RAPPER JUNHYUNG IS BLONDE!!!! GAH!!! Okay, when I first heard and saw that Junhyung now has blonde hair it REALLY shocked me. Honestly speaking I was NOT for the blonde hair. I mean, LOOK AT IT! It does not flatter him at all! I began to think those thoughts when these pictures were surfacing from the outside concert they did. But after I began to see a lot more pics from this event...I began to think that maybe it isn't the hair color I dislike but the way it's styled. If you look at the pic, his hair looks REALLY thinned out. It's like he doesn't have much hair left in the front. So that's when I started to think that the problem is the style and maybe I'll like the blonde if his hair was done a different way...and I WAS RIGHT!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEE!!! THE BLONDE HAIR IS FUCKIN HOT HERE!!! THE "UP HAIR DOOJOON DO" WORKS WITH THE BLONDE! IT NEEDS TO BE STYLED LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE! I WANT THIS BLONDE BAMF RAPPER TO BANG ME SO HARD I CAN'T WALK AND THINK COHERENTLY THE NEXT MORNING! I APPROVE OF THE BLONDE WHEN IT'S STYLED LIKE THIS! GET IT RIGHT STYLIST NOONAS!!

Yup! Well, these are current photos of how the B2ST members look like at the moment. I'm really curious as to see what concept they're going to go for next. I'm also curious to see if the choreography/concept that Prepix's Haw mentioned in his tweet where he's not sure if the company will be ok with what he thought of with is going to be used. I so hope it's some time this month...

KxF

5 comments:

  1. Love'em all~ I like Hyunsung w/ curly hair too.. kekke

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Hyunseung's hair lol. but omg i didnt know about Yoseob's,Junhyung's,and Kikwang's hair changes..man im slow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leader's and Yo Seob's hairstyles look good ^^

    I love Hyun Seung's hair!! He looks so heavenly~

    Maknae isn't Korean, he's our Arabic prince LMAO ;]

    *pouts* I want Kwangie's hair to be longer! Like AJ days!

    But Jun Hyung's hairdo is just NO DX ..I loved his hair when he rapped on G.NA's debut song..it was red-ish and just GORGEOUS<33

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart yoseobs hair! :) he looks much more manly.
    the rest are really good!
    OMG, i think junhyung made the most dramatic change. BLONDIE! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. why did you crop the watermark out of that last photo
    rude

    ReplyDelete