You visted? Whoa...thanks.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Music Monday: Easy - B2ST

I know..it's been FOREVER since I've done a Music Monday. But it seems like I've been blogging a bit more frequently than I usually do so I thought...Music Monday would be perfect. The song is...


EASY by B2ST. This is the last song on their second mini album "Shock of the New Era." So far, there isn't ONE B2ST song that I don't like. I pretty much like every song that they have. Sure, you might say that's because they're my bias group and my judgment is clouded by my lust for them. But honestly speaking, I think even if they weren't my favorite group I would like their songs. What's great about them is that in their albums they have a variety of styles of songs. They have the danceable one, power ballads, rocktronic, etc. I know that they made a Sincere Ver. of this song. I like that one too, but this is the original.

I hope you like the song! I only have the Easy (Sincere ver.) so if you want it, go download it here.

KxF

No comments:

Post a Comment